Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Thursday, August 15, 2013

JACKIE CHAN DEAD OR ALIVE

Jackie Chan Dead 2013 RUMORS: Death Hoax DEBUNKED with Humorous Facebook and Twitter Posts, Martial Arts Actor Still Alive and Well [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

Chan
For those readers still unaware, rumors are currently swirling on the web that martial arts superstar Jackie Chan recently died after perfecting a "deadly" movie stunt in Hollywood... NOT TRUE. Just another morbid celebrity death hoax. Here's the full story as previously reported by Mstars:


Let's make this perfectly clear - "Rush Hour" actor Jackie Chan is NOT dead. So if fans see a shady Facebook pop-up app claiming that the 59-year-old actor recently died after perfecting a deadly movie stunt in Hollywood, DO NOT click it! It's spam... Chan is simply another victim of the morbid online celebrity death hoax (again).
This isn't the first time Chan's been mysteriously killed-off on the web. But now, there's a viral Facebook pop-up that looks so legit, fans are actually falling for the disturbing hoax yet again!

Hoax

If readers see this app on Facebook, don't open it. Not only is the report totally untrue, but it's likely spam.
Chan did NOT pass away in a freak movie stunt accident... and there's no viral "video clip" of his last, dying breath.
Here's what some Twitter fans are saying:
@OhNoSheDidnt22: "I really don't understand why people would even say that sum1 is dead when they're not. Especially jackie chan."
@jess2sick: "Why are there rumors that Jackie Chan died? He's not dead. It stresses me out. I almost called my dad."
@discocat32: "Jackie Chan is dead... AGAIN!! Really??? That's fifteen times this year alone!! He must be really ill."
Chan initially fell victim to the online death hoax in 2011, and then again earlier this summer. Back in June he posted a rather amusing Facebook update to prove he's still alive. But first, here's the bogusGlobal Associated News report that started the whole thing:
"Actor Jackie Chan died while filming a movie in Kitzbühel, Austria early this morning - June 23, 2013 (obviously the fake obit generates up-to-date deaths). Preliminary reports from Austrian Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 50 feet to his death in a remote area of the Hahnenkamm mountains while on-set during the filming of a movie. Specific details are not yet available. The accident occurred at approximately 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12)."
Several fans fell for the story posted on the PRANK news website. But Chan IS NOT dead - and he has visual evidence to prove it!
Chan posted this message on Facebook and Twitter on Friday, June 21:
成龍 Jackie Chan:
"Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn't get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive.
If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!
P.S. My dog is healthy, just like me! He doesn't need surgery! By the way, my dogs are golden retrievers, not Labradors."

Photo: Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn't get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive.  If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!   P.S. My dog is healthy, just like me! He doesn't need surgery! By the way, my dogs are golden retrievers, not Labradors.
The post received over 246,000 "likes" and counting. Hey, at least Chan has a sense of humor about

for more and full details click more

No comments: