Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Friday, May 10, 2013

JOKES AND WRITE UPS

EMPLOYIE AND EMPLOYER
Employee : Sir, you called me?  Boss : Yeah,go to the rest room and masturbate.  Employee : (After few mins),done sir Boss : Do it again.  Employee : Done again, sir.  Boss : Do it once more Employee : Now I  don't have stamina for it, sir.  Boss : Very good,here are my car keys, drop my daughter at home.

DRIVER AND AKPOS
writer and comedian

Akpos, a driver who survived in a tragic accident which rendered 50 people dead at Lagos-Ibadan Express Way was remanded in police custody to assist in police investigation. Here is the Interrogation: POLICE: Mr Akpos, how did you end up killing 50 people? AKPOS: I was driving at 150km/hr when I saw two men crossing the road. On the other side, a wedding was taking place. I hit the brake but it failed, so I had to  make a choice; either hit the two men or run into the wedding party. POLICE: Hit the two men of course to reduce Casualties! AKPOS: Exactly, we think alike oooh! But after hitting one, the other man escaped into the wedding party. POLICE: So, what did you do? AKPOS: I went after him to balance the equation...But unfortunately, people lost their lives in the process. Will the police let Akpos
go?

No comments: