Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Friday, October 18, 2013

Taylor swift Final Opened up

Taylor Swift: I Look For All The Wrong Things In Men



Taylor is really opening up about why she can’t seem to land a man in a brand new InStyle interview. The singer admits that it’s her fault why she’s single and her past relationships have failed. Read on for the shocking reason why she’s not in love.

Taylor Swift is single and she admits she’s had many breakups because she likes bad boys! Could she be talking about John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Harry Styles? The gorgeous singer says that there’s a really good reason why she hasn't landed the love of her life.

Taylor Swift: Why She’s Still Single

The gorgeous singer tells In Style all about why she has had so many failed relationships.
“I think it needs to change. I think I need to sit it out for a while so it can change. My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting. That’s just a phase I've been in lately. I don’t think this should be how I proceed in life. It’s important to be self-aware about these things because you don’t want to end up with that guy.”
This is very insightful and we bet many girls can relate to Taylor!

Taylor Gets Love Life From Ed Sheeran:

We told you she has some pretty open views about love and that her band mate Ed Sheeran helps her put things into perspective.
“I think that you can love people without it being the great love. Ed [Sheeran] said something that really resonated with me. He says there are different kinds of love: There’s physical attraction, mental attraction, and emotional attraction; there’s also comfort and obsession. You need to have all of those things in one person. You have to mentally respect them, be physically attracted, and have a comfort level. You’re obsessed with them, yet you also know they’re going to stay. I’ve never had that in one person.”
“I’d like to think if you’re with the right person, you just feel great about things you've never felt great about before,” she tells the mag. “At least that’s how I’ve heard it’s supposed to be. I wouldn't know.”
sound off and tell us if you think Taylor looks for all the wrong things when it comes to guys!

source from hollywoodlife

No comments: