Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Friday, November 15, 2013

Marry You By Yuppie

New fresh single by Yuppie- Marry you



This is a song from my inspiration and since i don't know how to say it in word and all i know is to sing it, well either good or bad music is all i know, am not doing this because i want fame or money i have got business that are making the money for me, i just happen to love music and that why i have decided to just pour out my heart with this song, it is for that special person out there that really love to make my world go around and stop the game and follow me real well with the greater good in my heart,
enough of the journal let me introduce my self first my Name is Ogbonna Isaac aka "Yuppie" a.k.a "kindboi and i hail from Obingwa Local Government in Abia State Nigeria.
i am just 20 years old, i was born 20 April 1993, love eating "sweet rice, yam, at list others follows.
i am so into music and i love to sing and dance, got lot of people that inspire me to sing, and i mean the likes of Dbanj, Tu-face, Whizkid, P square and lot of them like that.
well that about me and now this is the New track i did for you to listen and tell me what you feel, i really want you to be real with what you say because i really want all the criticism so i can be better. thank you all

No comments: