Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Friday, November 1, 2013

Short Greeting from OJB "Discharged From Hospital,

OJB Discharged From Hospital, Thanks every one.

                                      0 (2)
OJB has been discharged from a hospital in India after a successful kidney transplant. The ace music producer sent out a release thanking everyone and said he will be home soon.

                                     1 (49)
This is a very good development as the super singer/producer OJB jazreel extends his warm gratitude to all Nigerian citizen and every one at large. 
read about his short note and greetings and drop your comment so he sees that you all still care.

Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about me being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon…….
Thank you once again sincerely,
Your very own OJB Jezreel.

No comments: