Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Poems: IN A WORLD LIKE THIS


 IN A WORLD LIKE THIS
   Life is a battle against challenges
   I have trained my arms to bend steel
   I girded my waist with strength
   I have acquired diverse tactics
   I starved my belly
   I also fed my belly
   I did all of these to win this battle
Yet I found myself loosing in many
   ways

   Many times I cowered
   My muscles lose tenacity by the day
   No reason to wish eterniy
   In a world like this

Ogechi my love
Ever since I met you
You make the rain shower on me
Fertilizing my deserts
You become to me a covering
Shielding me from the scorching rays
of life
You become to me rivers of strength
Multiplying my tenacity by the day
To win more of the battles against life

Ogechi my love
Ever since I met you
My whole life changed
It's always being flood
Flood not of disasters
But flood of happiness
For this I dedicate my heart to you
My unborn daughters we have your
heart
   I shall walk you down the isle
In holy matrimony
On your next birthday

My love
Ever since I met you
I found endless reasons
To wish eternity
In a world like this

by James oboba.

No comments: