Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Meet Clickmix [Official Sound Engineer to Terry G]

           
Present
Click-Mix Balogun
Sound engineer of [Terry-G]
sorry for the late post this interview was on 9th August, 2014         
Titled Meet Clickmix The interview of, [click Mix]the sound engineer to TGPENT Label. (Terry g record Label).
we discussed the Art of sound engineering and its prospects, with his new production “Touch d Skye” featuring Dakarb, Ugly, RemyKazy (List Ent) Ebube (Hypatek)
INTERVIEW SESSION 
Can you tell us your name?
[Clickmix] My name is Shola Balogun 
Your date of birth? 
[Clickmix] I was born on the 10th of January 1991 
State of Origin?  
[Clickmix] Awa lomo karo ojire the orijin of all yoruba's (Oyo State)omo oyo mesi                           
Can you tell us how you found out you had passion for sound engineering?  
[Clickmix]Wow this is a good one here hmmmm, it all started;
when I was at my tender age, I never knew what they called sound engineering, but when I got to meet a friend of mine“RemyKayz”; who’s an artist, we  went to the studio together, that was how I developed love for sound 

When did you start sound engineering professionally?
[Clickmix] Hmmmm!!!, can't really recollect that buh I think I own my first studio from way back 2007 so that was when I can stand out and tell people that I am one. 
How many artists have you worked with? 
[Clickmix] Emmm much yer much, I have worked with a whole lot of them out there but just a few to mention, but presentlyI amworking with the oga himself Hon Terry-Gzus the akpako master, Oga at the Top and the C.E.O of (TGP)ent; Terry is a very lucrative entertainer which everyone knows,and the force of his work is enormous,and being the creative mind,we record almost every day. You can have him in any session and he would not even need a pen or notepad to write down his lyrics, he only need to listen to the beat, just immediately in one take and I mixed and mastered his songs,and have also worked alongside with the likes of Slyde a.k.a (Banana boy), Shank,patoranking, chuddy k, Jay one, Remykayz, Ugly, and to mention but a few.
  
  
Could you define the Art of mixing and mastering? 
[Clickmix] Another challenging question here, cool! as we all know we have a whole lot of sound engineers out there which all will define the above question in a different manner, but the little I can say is that In sound engineering, audio mixing or mix down is the process by which multiple recorded sound are combined into one or more channels, for instance 2-channel stereo. In this process, the source signals level, frequency content, dynamics and panoramic position and effects such as reverb may be added.
What keeps you motivated in the studio and how do you deal with not having a good and proper mix?  
[Clickmix] My motivation comes from a good artist and good music, my artists also contributes to my motivation; the artist needs to have a good delivery and also the beat helps, because I listen to songs with a very good beat, I have a listening mind . 
How did you come about the name “CLICK MIX”? 
[Clickmix] I discovered most producers out there find it hard to relate to sound, from getting the balancing of the beats and the vocals, it get tough sometimes,but later I discovered the listening mind in me which gives me the the ability to mix in a click (click mix) 
What is your advice for future sound engineers?  
[Clickmix] Well my little advice for upcoming sound engineers is to believe in yourself and they should learn what is called keys in music, you know the basics in music “DO RE ME FA SO LA TI DO”. Listen to good music, be very comparative,have good listening ears, you should know how to differentiate between each tones irrelevance to their sample, update your software and always back up your work every now and then. Infact always back up your work every 20mins, you know how 9ja is with the “PHCN” situation, and so you don’t end up losing important files.
Finally and most importantly.
The journey so far; is there anybody you want to give a shout to?
[Clickmix]I want to appreciate all that has contributed to my career in one way or the other in the likes of “MR. SUNDAY ARE”(List Ent); the Manager of Mo ‘hit crew, Sean Tizzle, Omawunmi, Kcee, Remykayz and Chef, also “MR. TUNDE”, the Manager of Late Dagrin and Dj zeez with my honorable boss Dj Kentalky. Shout out to my own Blood “Da-Karb Omo Balogun Dodo”, also to “Cmion”, “Maheeda” (Naijabadgirl), “Don Ada” “Lord 1 Ent” (Lambe). Yo!! Cprince I see you bro (finest touch online TV), Oluwatosin Josh (MaleMusic) “Sammie C” and to my Homeboy “M.Y the Mayor”etc.
 I won’t forget my own boss “BlackJC”, the Man behind the success of “THIS YEAR” BY Jaywon, “FINEFACE” by Kcee.
A big shout out to my Blood Sis “ADEJOKE” (p2g wears), the Ex manager of Brymo; Chocolate City Ent,
Shout out to DJ’s association of Nigeria (Djan), for the great love and support.
My Biggest shout out goes to the man behind it all “Jay pizzle” production. The producer of Slyde (banana), Terry-g (Run mad), Skales (Shake body).
I dare not forget my lovely Mum Mrs. F. Balogun and also want to say R.I.P to my Dad Late Mr. Balogun.
To all my music fans out there I want to say a very big thank you for listen to my music and you should be the best in everything you do.

What should we be expecting from you in the nearest future?
[Clickmix] Keep your fingers crossed and expect the non-expected from me @ClickMixBalogun.
Keep it log on to MaleMusic and Finest touch Online TV, for your music, video and entertainment updates.
“Watch out for the Official release of “touch the sky” video, coming on your TV soon”.

Dream but don’t sleep!!!.


For people out there looking for a good and professional sound mix, how can they contact you?
[Clickmix] You can find me on almost all the social media and contact me on à 07018557499 or 08177181076
Pin:235CF4D6
Email: Clickwears@yahoo.com
Facebook:
Twitter @clickmixbalogun
Fan page: movalongentertainment.blogspot.com/click mix.

Thanks and God bless.

No comments: