Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gist: Interview with D Don

De Don
When was the first time you performed publicly as a comedian?
It was at a show called DTD at Lekki Beach in 2002. I had my first major appearance at Nights of a Thousand Laughs on October 1, 2002.
What was the first major award you have won professionally?
I think my first major award was the Nigerian Broadcaster Merit Award.
When was the first time you performed outside Nigeria?
It was in September 2012 and I held a show in Dakar, Senegal. It was a comedy show tagged D Don Live in Dakar.
What is the name of your first best friend?
I don’t think I have ever had a best friend. I have never had a best friend in my life.
What is the name of your first girl friend?
The name of my first girlfriend is Obash. We had a relationship when I was in secondary school. I was in SS1 when it happened.
Who was the first person to believe in you?
I was the first person to believe in myself. After me, I think it is my mother.
Can you remember your first kiss?
That is history but I felt I was mature enough for that. I was in SS1 when I had my first kiss.
What was the first assignment your parents gave you?
It was hawking various food stuffs. I hawked pap in the morning and in the evening, it could be fish or tomatoes.
When did you experience your first heartbreak?
It was in 2007. I was rounding off in the university. I was in my final year at Lagos State University when it happened.
What is the name of your first car?
The first car I drove was given to me by Ali Baba in 2005 but the first car I bought with my money was a Nissan Pathfinder. I bought it in 2008 and it cost me about N750, 000.

No comments: