Brand New Single

Brand New Single
News Song Sexy mama By Cprince Dropping Soon Anticipate

Finestouch 101 FM "2"

Finestouch101 FM

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gist: Girl Found Giant Albino Snake Curled Up In Her Bathroom


A 16-year-old girl got the shock of her life after she found a giant albino snake crept into her bathroom in Rochdale, Manchester, UK.

Hannah Brierley and her mother Karen Marriott immeditaley called emergency service after 2 meter snake curled up on top of the radiator in the bathroom and did not want to slip away.


Describing the situation Mrs Marriott said: “Hannah was calm at first. She can’t even deal with spiders, but I don’t think she thought it was real. She’d been looking at it for a few minutes until it moved. She thought I was having a joke. I felt like a wally dialling 999 but I didn’t know what to do. I’m frightened because I don’t know how it got in. It was like something out of a film. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Everybody needed a wee, but we couldn’t go.”

ALSO: Giant 2 Meter Long Snake Suddenly Appears In Toilet


And although such cases are not a police matter detective Craig Wallace offered to help as he has experience with keeping snakes. When the detective arrived to the scene he used a pillowcase to capture the white snake and took it back to the station, before being transferred into the care of theRoyal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animal, RSPCA.


ALSO: Man Dies As Snake Bites Him After He Chopped Its Head Off

The officer added: “I keep snakes so I know a lot about them. It was a northern pine snake. They can give a nasty bite, but they’re not venomous. If it did bite you, you would struggle to get it off. I put my hand through a pillow slip then got the back of it’s head and wrapped it up. It’s been a nice few days with people leaving doors and windows open. It isn’t uncommon for them to go through the loft space or floorboards. I wanted to keep it as a station pet, but no-one would sit near me.”


ALSO: Man Almost Ate 2 Metre Python Nestled In Corn Flakes

He believes the reptile may be a family pet which has either escaped or been set free and slithered into the house on during the recent warm weather. A similar incident occurred in Samkok, Thailand, when a 57-year-old woman was brutally attacked by a huge python in her own home which even attempted to pull her back down the toilet.

No comments: